" My Style Lounge: you don't have to tell me

Thursday, January 22, 2009

you don't have to tell me

I look fugly. I know it. I only have myself to blame. I woke up thinking... okay, I will wear jeans. Remember, today is jeans day for charity.

I love jeans. In the past, that's all I wanted to wear. But I don't love the jeans I have anymore but one (my cream Habituals) and I've been over wearing them. After thirty minutes of trying to make a pair of jeans work, I was over it. This is all I had time to do. You know when people wear their outfit on reserve because they know they like it... well, I'm not one of those people. I should. It would make mornings a lot easier because I hate mornings.

There was a highlight to today though. I stopped by Tasti D-Lite and got a chocolate banana and coconut swirl with some sliced bananas. Yummy.

Calypso turtleneck dress, Gap cardigan, Kerrigan pants, Old Navy sandals, Iosselliani necklace, usual arm candy

2 comments:

allison said...

lady, you do NOT look fugly. you always look amazing, today included!

x
allison

wroxton said...

thank you so much... that's really kind