" My Style Lounge: you're more than just leggings

Sunday, January 4, 2009

you're more than just leggings

So... I was catching up on Kingdom of Style because I hadn't checked it out in quite a while. Queen Michelle does fierce DIY jobs and is an excellent manipulator of clothes. I was reading up on one of her DIY attempts gone bad but with a happy ending. After a failed attempt to make another pair of pvc leggings, her boyfriend bought her Sass & Bide pvc black rat leggings. The 17GBP lost on the pvc material was well made up for. How did I not see these leggings sooner? I think I'm in love.

Upon further research, I find they come in satin, metallic, and pvc. I wouldn't mind having all three.


satin 'black rat' leggings $180
metallic 'black rat' leggings $210
pvc 'black rat' leggings $195

No comments: