" My Style Lounge: i want more leggings

Sunday, February 8, 2009

i want more leggings

I have a selection of leggings in my closet... mostly black but there are a couple heather grey pairs, zebra print, and a striped pair, too. I'm even waiting for a belated Christmas shiny high waist pair from a friend. The thing is... I don't usually choose to wear them up until recently. Now, I find myself grabbing them to wear under tunics, dresses, and long cardigans. I have already blogged about this, that, and the other but now I find myself mesmerized by the tie dye/ bleach leggings I'm seeing (I also wouldn't mind a leather pair either). If the fashion gods would like to drop these pairs in my closet, I would be more than grateful.

American Apparel tie dye cotton spandex jersey leggings $34

BDG foldover denim leggings $38

Anthropologie lace burnout leggings $58

mishamarket faux leather panel leggings $65

LnA zipper leggings $99

Shakuhachi bleach print leggings $111

Helmut Lang leather leggings $875

1 comment:

Vintage Tea said...

Oh some great leggings. i love the panel ones

Please visit http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x