" My Style Lounge: Ka Pow Wow

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ka Pow Wow

I had all intentions to post something cheesy for Valentine's but I didn't have it in me. I do want to say Happy Valentine's! I also want to say I appreciate the readers of my little ol' blog. If there is something you want to see more of, have suggestions, etc... I'm completely open.

And now... to today's post. I was looking for red things to post today but there wasn't really anything interesting until I saw the scarves by Ka Pow Wow. Inspired by Jacobian ruffles and natural structures, Ka Pow Wow has put out some unique scarves. I can only imagine the questions, the looks, and the conversations they will evoke. Wearing only a very simple outfit, the scarves will give your whole look a total upgrade. I need one (or two) NOW.







source: kapowwowobjects.com

I first saw these scarves at Pixie Market. They have three of the variations but most of them are sold out. After a quick search, I noticed that they are also carried by Buy Definition. If only, I had the red one to wear today. Now, I just need to decide which one to start with.

grey braid scarf $99

spaghetti jersey scarf $115

red jersey ruffle scarf $115

grey and white ruffle scarf $135

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found a lot of these this week on etsy, and had a buying frenzy :[ they are some really nice, cheaper alternatives...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20659381

love your blog, btw, i often check here for inspiration before going out to shop...

wroxton said...

Thanks for the link. I'll have to check them out. I like cheaper.

And thank you for the kind words. It's nice to know that I give inspiration.

Brook and Lyn said...

I think the ruffle ones are nicest.

wroxton said...

I almost bought the braid scarf but couldn't decide between black or grey.

TLT said...

Reading and keeping up with your blog may prove extremely dangerous for me... as I am falling in love with these scarves as well! Ahhh! They're so stunning. I think the red jersey ruffle scarf if my favorite. :)