" My Style Lounge: ready to spring forward

Friday, February 13, 2009

ready to spring forward


source: style.com

I have a thing for Rachel Comey... a huge thing. She epitomizes everything I believe fashion should be- effortless, cheeky, fun, and charming. I'm in love with all the contrasting, colorful prints. Her spring 2009 collection makes me look forward to the upcoming season. I'm wanting bright clothes in fluid shapes.

And then... I was checking out Oak and I became completely enamored by Rachel Comey's popcorn dresses. If I could, I would get both because I can't decide which one looks better.

Rachel Comey popcorn dress $548

3 comments:

allison said...

I bought the one on the left -- a splurge, to be sure -- and it is AMAZING. So flattering and just so pretty. You can even wear it in a variety of ways, if you get a little creative. I love the one on the right, too!

x
allison

wroxton said...

I'm so jealous. That was a splurge but it will be beautiful forever. I'll live vicariously through you.

TLT said...

I've just discovered your blog and I'm so glad I did. I had never heard of Rachel Comey before and I LOVE all the dresses you posted of hers! Especially the popcorn dresses! If they were slightly closer to my price range, I'd buy one instantly!