" My Style Lounge: thanks, juls

Monday, February 23, 2009

thanks, juls

When I was in Houston over Christmas, I stayed with my cousin and his family for a few days before trekking over to my brothers. It was good times, too. His wife was going through some stuff she had in boxes and she gave me this wrap cardigan. She had bought the cardigan on deep clearance but didn't know how to wear it so it became mine- new with tags. It's a bit large but I think I still make it work. Thanks, Juls.

While in Houston, I think I wore it almost everyday. It was easy to put over whatever I was wearing and it's so comfy. I have worn it once since then and after finally getting it cleaned, I decided to pull it out. There won't be many more days to wear it...

Vince top, Gap dress, a Common Thread wrap cardigan, Spanx tights, Naturalizer boots, Iosselliani necklace, and regular wrist wear

3 comments:

Amee said...

LOVE this monochromatic look. Your hair looks great btw! is that the new scarf back there?

TLT said...

I like the gray on gray a lot! I've been meaning to try that out.

Your scarf in the back looks so similar to one of mine with an ikat print that I got from Urban Outfitters!

wroxton said...

The sweater is actually green(ish)... a very dull green.