" My Style Lounge: trying to figure you out

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

trying to figure you out

I have had this le sac dress for quite awhile, played with it a few times, and was left baffled every time. Where the hell are you suppose to put the straps? To wear it the way I did, I put the side on the front, placed the straps over my shoulders, and then wrapped it around my waist a few times. If I didn't wear a dress over it, it would have looked kind of funny from the back because there is no neat way to place the straps. I'm still figuring it out.

American Apparel le sac dress, Vince funnelneck, Jonathan Saunders for Target dress, Rogan for Target zebra leggings, Impo boots, J.Crew bracelets, SYDney Evan bracelet

2 comments:

Brook and Lyn said...

My problem always with all black is that it never photographs well..you lose all the great detail. It looks like there is some really nice draping too on the dress.

I have not forgotten your email! Been a bit swamped. Promise to write soon.

wroxton said...

The dress is actually navy but I know what you mean. Can't wait to hear from you!