" My Style Lounge: wasting money/ wasting time

Thursday, February 19, 2009

wasting money/ wasting time

I got two pairs of lace tights from Urban Outfitters back in December/ January. The pair I wore today I have worn before. Well, today... I wanted to wear the other pair. When I put them on, I realized there is nothing S/M about them. They were SO LONG! I can only hope UO will let me exchange them. Wasting money pisses me off. If only the right pair was in the right packaging the first time...

Somehow, I took over an hour to get ready this morning, too. I didn't even take on, take off, take on clothes as I do on many day (okay, maybe I did a little). I do look at my closet though and see nothing. I need a wardrobe revamp.

Vince funnelneck, Theory skirt, Jonathan Saunders for Target sweater/ cardigan, UO belt and tights, Mike and Chris heels

No comments: