" My Style Lounge: dreaming of balmain

Monday, March 2, 2009

dreaming of balmain

When I saw this denim jacket, my first thought was- that is the f****** most beautiful denim jacket I have ever seen! And then I saw the leather version which is oddly enough cheaper than the denim but no less gorgeous. I can't afford either but a girl can dream...

It's going to take me awhile to accept the shoulder pads look. I was a little girl in the 80s and I remember seeing them inside my mom's clothes. I always thought it was a little weird to see those foam attachments. They were either sewn in or attached with velcro. In this case, the broader shoulders on the denim jacket only adds to its fabulousness.

Balmain leather jacket with stone details € 2.730,00

Balmain jeans jacket with stone details € 2.795,00

No comments: