" My Style Lounge: dresses and skirts

Monday, March 2, 2009

dresses and skirts

When I bought the dress, it was a little big for me so I took it to the tailors. He fixed it at the shoulders which brought up the dress. To give me some length, I wore a skirt underneath. It didn't really make much of a difference and I kept tugging on the skirt to bring it down. I wish more of it was visible but the skirt is a bit short, too. At least the skirt got some wear since it hasn't seen daylight since last summer. I love layering dresses and skirts.

You might have noticed that I got a haircut, too. The haircut I wanted and the haircut I got look nothing alike. I wanted more Kate Lanphear but I ended up with more of a bob. I got one of those guys that's too afraid to cut. It's not a bad cut so I'll just live with it.

Gap dress, Urban Outfitters skirt, Tracey Reese belt, Gap tights, Henry Cuir Mary Janes

No comments: