" My Style Lounge: elizabeth and james

Sunday, March 1, 2009

elizabeth and james

I was browsing the Eluxury website and I saw the latest and greatest Elizabeth and James jewelry collection. I want it ALL... ALL I tell you. Brass and silver are the perfect metals for jewelry. I love the look of brass with its antique feel. It takes a possibly too polished outfit down a notch. And silver... well, it's silver. What else is there to say? That Robert Lee Morris guy is one talented fellow.

I should probably do this myself but I hope the birthday elves tell my husband that I want one of these (and some carrot cake from Breadwinners).

triple strand bracelet $195

fanned pendant necklace $225

snake wrap cuff $250

fanned pendant necklace with chain fringe $385

triple pendant necklace $395

No comments: