" My Style Lounge: first day of spring

Friday, March 20, 2009

first day of spring

I've been MIA from the blogsophere for the past week and I'm truly sorry for that. Both of my blogs have suffered from it but what are you to do during spring break? In my case, not much. Okay, maybe a little bit. I've caught up on lots of movies (You have to see Let the Right One In if you haven't already; I was even considering posting about it.); took defensive driving (I do not recommend doing it online); and met up with a friend for some lunch and a bit of shopping.

It's officially spring and today's weather was beautiful. I finally made it to my friend's new house that's all the way out in the boonies. We ate lunch at Flying Fish, stopped by Ikea so my friend could buy her husband's birthday gift, made a quick trip to the mall so I could pick up a couple necessities, and browsed through Barnes and Noble so I could find the novel to Let the Right One In (yes, it's that good that I wanted to read the book) but no dice.



C&C California tank, Marc by Marc Jacobs cardigan, Jamison shorts, Roberto del Carlo sandals, J.Crew necklace, F21 cuff

1 comment:

allison said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE IT. I love everything about it, especially the sandals. You're lucky it feels like spring there!

x
allison