" My Style Lounge: renatta mann

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

renatta mann

I'm in LOVE with Renata Mann jewelry. I first discovered them when I was browsing the Urban Outfitters website. It was a must that I get my hands on them. When I was shopping a couple weekends ago, I was surprised to see them at a UO storefront. It's rare to see the online jewelry in the stores. Anyways, can you say HAPPY? Because that's how I felt. I went straight to the counter and it went straight home with me. I've worn it a couple times (including today). All day long, I play with the metal beads within the knitted necklace. I think I need to get more.

When I was checking out the tag, I saw there was a website. I found these beautiful lovelies.











To top it all off, I learn that they have an Etsy store. Where have I been? I'm going to have to get another Renata Mann piece!

2 comments:

RenataSparkles said...

Thankyou for your post!! Keep in touch! ::: renataknits@yahoo.com

RenataSparkles said...

Thankyou for the lovely post! ... Find me on facebook and Keep in touch::: renatasparkles@gmail