" My Style Lounge: skirts, dress, favorite piece, necklaces, and dining room

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

skirts, dress, favorite piece, necklaces, and dining room

I can't stop wearing skirts under dresses. I just love it. I'm especially happy when the lengths work well together.

I also never dreamed that one of my favorite pieces of clothing would come from Target. I could wear this Jonathan Saunders dress everyday. I kind of wish I had two for when this one dies.

Oh... and the necklace. I can go on about that but I will save that for the next post!

Oh... and I finally cleaned up my dining room after having three-month guests so I have my ideal photo spot back. YAY!





Magestic dress, Jonathan Saunders for Target dress, Jovovich-Hawk for Target skirt, Club Monaco belt, Renata Mann necklace, Farylrobin heels

No comments: