" My Style Lounge: the story of my chanel make-up continues...

Saturday, March 7, 2009

the story of my chanel make-up continues...

So... you might recall, I bought a ton of Chanel make-up recently including the multi-use make-up palette in lumière tendresse. Since I bought it without actually seeing it in person, I was weary to try it until I was able to visit Barneys and have someone put it on me. I went last Saturday and boy am I happy I did. The Chanel lady applied it on me and I was so embarrassed by the results, I started to remove it. She and the lady who originally helped me had the nerve to tell me that I looked good. PLEASE! I looked like a 60 year old woman with a bad make-up application of all the wrong colors. I had to instantly return it. I ended up getting quadra eyeshadow in mystic eyes, glossimer in sirop, and nail colour in splendeur. Barneys ran out of the eyeshadow and after a trip to Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, I found it at the latter. I've been wearing the eyeshadow and lip gloss non-stop.



On my birthday, I received a package in the mail from my cousin Julie. She had gotten me the quadra eyeshadow in smoky eyes. She almost got it for me for Christmas but I said no. I wasn't sure how much I would love it. I must have been smokin' crack because it's gorgeous. It's easy to wear day or night and I have been wearing it since I received it. Mystic eyes and smoky eyes are now battling for some eye attention.


No comments: