" My Style Lounge: you can always use a t-shirt

Sunday, March 1, 2009

you can always use a t-shirt

The temporary solution of buying some American Apparel t-shirts is no longer cutting it for me. Those shirts are now reserved for bed (though I still like my acid wash ones).

Somewhere, there is a loose-fitting, wide (scoop) neck, long tee that is exactly for me. Though this t-shirt is starting to seem mythical, I still have hope that it's out there. Everything I have found have either been too oversized, not long enough, or not scoop neck. It's all about how it drapes against my body. I'm thinking that one of these t-shirts below will fulfill my t-shirt need. After you see this list, the Alexander Wang t-shirts won't seem so expensive either.

James Perse short sleeve tugged pocket t-shirt $75
(Not necessarily loose fitting but I love the neck line.)

Alexander Wang classic t-shirt $75

James Perse oversized pocket t-shirt $81

American Vintage boyfriend tee $83

James Perse short sleeve sheer jersey scoop neck top $90

Kain drop sleeve tee $92

No comments: