" My Style Lounge: devoting 500th post to Rachel Comey and the new Revolve

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

devoting 500th post to Rachel Comey and the new Revolve

I recently got an email from Revolve about their new site Forward by revolve. I'm just wondering how long it's been up and how long I have been missing it. It's completely different than Revolve Clothing. They focus on "emerging designers and progressive collections from around the world." I think they've done a fine job in the design and layout of the site and its photography. It makes me want to buy EVERYTHING (if I had a money tree).

Among many of the great designers, they have plenty of Rachel Comey in stock. I think I need one of each (unless there are multiple color variations and then I need 1 of each color, too).

single locket $121

double locket $132

side smocked top $319

$319 thin cardi

Bergen shoe $330

Westside pant $330

Trader's dress $374

Vendor shorts $374

Smugglers dress $407

Peddler's jumpsuit $506

Peddler's jumpsuit $506

No comments: