" My Style Lounge: a jewelry shopping spree

Sunday, April 12, 2009

a jewelry shopping spree

I had a minor jewelry shopping spree at Urban Outfitters recently. Everything but the gold/ black beaded necklace was on sale. I caught the deals online and had a brick and mortar store match the prices when I got there. Super SCORE!

As you can see, I got carried away with the knitted necklaces. I love my black one so much, I had to get them in every available variation. Unfortunately, that's how I roll...


Hemisphere Leather Bracelet
UO Loop Necklace
Renata Knits Beaded Necklace
Renata Spacedyed Necklace
Renata Necklace

2 comments:

Amee said...

Those are CUTE!! What good scores!!

RenataSparkles said...

Loving you! Get in touch if you want one or just wanna know what i'm up to ;) renatasparkles@gmail.com xoxo Renata Mann