" My Style Lounge: working my favorites

Saturday, April 18, 2009

working my favorites

Productivity is such a good thing. I'm excited about upcoming posts on my other blog because I bought ingredients to make shrimp bisque. I'm also attempting two different kinds of macaroni and cheese... YUM!!!

There was a time I considered selling these shoes. A reader emailed me to buy them last fall. After a couple months of consideration, I finally said yes. Then more time went by and I realized it was a bad decision so I emailed the seller before she made payment. I'm so glad I still have them because I would have been sad if they were gone.



Porridge dress, Gap camisole and sandals, Mike & Chris hoodie, UO belt and bracelet

1 comment:

Tamstyles said...

i just found your blog and I love it..great stuff girlie.