" My Style Lounge: i feel like me again

Sunday, May 24, 2009

i feel like me again

Finally, I post pictures of some of my latest outfits and more. You know... I look forward to outfit posts from my favorite bloggers the most. Then, I allow myself to slack off. I think I'm allowed to once in awhile.

I wore this on 5/16. The jeans, top, and shoes are new. All I want to wear are the jeans and shoes everyday. I'll just rotate the tops. If only the weather would allow me to wear this sweater everyday, too.

Loomstate for Target top, Gap "my favorite" cardigan, Current/ Elliott jeans, DV Dolce Vita sandals, Club Monaco belt, Iosselliani necklace

I wore this on 5/19. The dress is too long and I keep meaning to have it shortened but I think it works with a skirt underneath (this time).

Porridge dress, Gap skirt, Roberto del Carlo sandals, Urban Outfitters cuff, Iosselliani necklace

This is what I wore today. I debut my new haircut. I got my haircut about 4 weeks ago but HATED it. I don't know why but I allowed myself to endure it but sanity took over and I went back to get it fixed yesterday. Sergio was nice enough to fix my hair. I'm more than pleased. Lesson learned- if you don't like your cut, don't be shy to let the stylist know. They want to make you happy.

C. Keer top, Madewell cardigan, Current/ Elliott jeans, DV Dolce Vita sandals, Suzana Gordon necklace






2 comments:

Tamstyles said...

the whole time i have been following you and never knew you were her in dallas! i was wondering if i was the lone ranger aside from sea of shoes and her mom!

wroxton said...

unfortunately, i am in dallas. it's not my first choice.