" My Style Lounge: who is tracy feith?

Saturday, May 23, 2009

who is tracy feith?

Target's latest GO Collection somehow crept by without any attention from me. I was just browsing the Target site and was surprised by a collection by Tracy Feith. Where have I been? To be honest, I didn't even know who he was. I didn't even know he was a he.

I'm a little bit perplexed by the collection. For the most part, it's too bright and floral for my taste. If I had money to waste, I might pick up one or two of the solid dresses. Instead, I'd like to keep my money in the bank (until I pick up a Jas MB bag). In the meantime, I think I can handle getting this top. For some reason, I love it.

Tracy Feith For Target Number 8 Tee $14.99

P.S. I got my haircut today. It suits me perfectly and I LOVE it. That means, maybe I'll post an outfit again.

No comments: