" My Style Lounge: 6 ways to wear a scarf

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

6 ways to wear a scarf

Maybe you are like me. You loves scarves but your knowledge is limited on how to wear it. Sometimes when you see a scarf worn just like how you want it (in a magazine or online or on a person), you try to save that picture. Still... at the end of the day, you're a little bit lost and you go back to that go-to style.

Well, let's fear not. I was checking out Leigh & Luca (one of my favorite scarf designers) this morning and I saw a tab- How to Wear. Could this be for real? I was happy to see them share six ways to wear a scarf. They've gotten written directions with visuals. They even have a video. Here it is. Watch and Enjoy! Let the scarf wearing begin!

1 comment:

mel said...

I absolutely love your blog! its utterly fantastic and I love seeing what great new trends you find. I love the fact that you show what youre wearing even more! oh how i would kill to be the thrift store you donate to!