" My Style Lounge: Anna Sui for Target

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Anna Sui for Target

Last weekend, I was browsing the Target website wondering if any cute lines have come by its way and lo and behold... the Anna Sui line just came out. I instantly drove to my closest Target and tried on a rack of clothes. A lot of it is cute and if I had money to waste, I might have bought a few things. But $70 for a dress I would probably only wear once (and then get uninterested), that wasn't going to happen.

I did find one must buy item and just made sure to hold my breath as I went through the check-out line. It's this silk jumper... full of pockets, grossgrain ribbons to adjust along the waist and back, and fun pleats. I bought it in my usual size since it's meant to be oversized. With the ties, I can make as loose or fitted as I want. Plus, it's a seasonless piece so I'm going to wear it tons.

2 comments:

Amee said...

I saw that in person. It is very cute! Good buy!

Hanh, Life-in-Travel said...

It's very nice to meet you at B&N, too.
Thank you for visiting.
Hanh,